We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join us!
Projects & Team:
- You will be able to start your activities on projects for a Norwegian client
- System for monitoring electricity consumption by ships.
- System for monitoring electricity consumption by construction crews.
- You will work in a team of approx. 10 people with people working both remotely and stationary. We operate in an agile methodology, and communication takes place mainly through Google Workspace, JIRA, Slack
- Azure – good knowledge, experience with AKS will be asset
- AWS – Basic Knowledge
- Kubernetes – Knowledge of kubernetes resources and their use in applications / services
- PostgreSQL and InfluxDB
- Datadog – monitoring and integration with Kubernetes
- Docker – Advanced knowledge
- Bash Scripting – Ability to write bash scripts (used in the pipeline)
- Knowledge of Linux at an advanced level
- Creating DR (Disaster Recovery) procedures
- Creating a CI / CD – an additional advantage will be the knowledge of Gitlab CI
- IaC – terraform
- Very good command of the English language (minimum C1 level)
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work-Life Balance: Clever Grapes prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Remote Work. We are open to remote work full or part-time
- B2B contract and competitive rate
- Benefits: Insurance,Medical care and Multisport