Location: Normally 100% on site in Stockholm, due to the Corona situation we currently work from home but expect to go gradually back to office during the autumn.
The Data Driven Services team needs reinforcement with a self-driven and experienced developer with high interest in front end development and experience from contributing with development in the back end code. You may have worked in a smaller team having responsibility for both parts of the code.
The team of ~20 people consists of a Project manager, Backend developers, Data Scientists, UX/frontend resources and Testers.
In this assignment, you will:
- Work in a Microsoft-based technology stack within the R&D department and work with development of our serverless SaaS product
- Be a strong contributor in analysis and design discussions together with the team.
Competence – Must have:
- Solid knowledge, experience and interest in single page web development
- Solid experience in MVC, REST API, and .Net core web application development
- Proficiency and interest in visual design and an eye for details
- Solid knowledge in HTML5, CSS and TypeScript
- Experience with C#
- Experience of working with continuous integration and build. Team city is used by the team.
- Strong preference to work with unit testing and write well-tested code
Competence – Good-to-have:
- Experience from Vue.js
- Experience from app development for IOS and/or Android
- Familiarity with SaaS development on Azure or any other cloud platform
- Familiarity with cloud-based serverless architecture
- You hold a Bachelor or Master of Science in Software Engineering or similar
- You are quality conscious and enjoy solving and analyzing problems that might occur
- The ability to run your own processes and take initiatives are other important qualities
- You thrive in collaborations and are open to further development and changes
- up to 220pln/Hour