Do you want to work on products that really matter? Do you want to leverage your software expertise to make a real difference? Are you looking for an opportunity that has autonomy, allows you to further your masteries, and has a clearly defined purpose? If so, we’ve been waiting for you!
The successful candidate will show proficiency in the following areas:
- Ownership of quality
- Develop, implement and refine product test strategy, system and regression test objectives
- Hands-on test planning, test design using proven test design techniques (static testing, black box testing, white box testing, risk-based testing etc.)
- Execute manual and automated testing on the assigned applications
- Ensure excellent application usability and user experience
- Inform and Improve
- Report defects and track defects to closure
- Create sprint test plans, testing status reports and provide quality-related metrics
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing processes and develop sustainable and quantifiable process improvements
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on UAT/Production bugs to improve the test coverage
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge
- Continuous and Automated Regression Testing
- Ensure thorough and optimal regression coverage by developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation of test suites.
- Identify functional and regression tests to automate
- Create automated tests at the Integration layer, API layer and User Interface
- Maintain and improve the current suite of automated tests
- Implement continuous testing in the CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate within and across agile teams
- Contribute to an agile team by driving user story analysis, designing & executing tests, reporting & tracking bugs to closure, supporting UAT & demos, and participate in planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Train and mentor junior QA engineers; create and share best practices with other QA engineers.
- Stay current with QA best practices, methodologies and technologies, and continue to improve the QA processes across the team
- 5+ years of relevant Quality Engineering experience
- Experience testing .Net applications, service-oriented architecture, ETL, data platforms
- Experience with backend testing and writing SQL statements for test data creation, manipulation and verification
- Experience applying risk-based testing techniques, black box test design techniques
- Experience with automated testing for UI using tools such as Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with automated API testing using tools such as SOAP UI, Postman
- Experience with Integration and Unit testing using a unit test framework such as MSTest, NUnit etc. is a plus
- Experience creating testing status reports and metrics
- Self-starter who can collaborate across different functional groups to ensure the highest quality standard of the production releases
- Familiarity with working in an agile development environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- Can-do attitude
- Very good command of English, oral and writing
Nice To Have
- Atlassian, Octopus, Azure DevOps
- 100-140PLN/h B2B
- 100% remote work
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team, we work in international teams all over the world, facing customers, we are “thinking-out-of-the-box” professionals. Our top performers have team player acumen and they cope with challenges daily. If it all sounds familiar to you – we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org