Client: Leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions. These systems and components used in clinical diagnostics, basic and translational research and drug discovery bring their science to life. Our client builds and sells blood and biological elements testing machines worldwide.
Location: 100 % remotely or office ( Wrocław)
Positions overview: Senior (Azure) DevOps Engineer/Architect
Skills & Technical Knowledge:
● The IT DevOps team has an initiative focused on standardizing and improving the quality of
DevOps processes throughout the corporation.
● Cooperation with development teams as part of DevOps practices – CI / CD, IaC, infrastructure
● Sharing monitoring and observability techniques in projects, creating a long-term monitoring
strategy and building common dashboards between products.
● Creating Azure DevOps support practices by product teams + migration of the organization to
the main one.
● Maintenance in future, predictive actions, analytics, sales prediction, service for machines
● Understand the capabilities, needs, security – integrate analytics analytics and measure point
into existing processes
● Working on a security and costing strategy for cloud products
● Defining a task plan on the basis of discussion and team work, work in ADO on stories
● Excellent knowledge of administration the development infrastructure system, source code
management, dependency management, continuous integration, test and deployment
● Excellent knowledge of writing scripts and automation
● Ability to analyze and explain technical information
● Goals: Continuous monitoring and validation for all projects – right now our Client is focused
on a single purpose, central log analytics place where all application store info, Open to setup it
in the suitable way, Touchpoint with all running process, Create CI/CD and security framework
for all apps, Come up with solution and framework what should be applied, Move all existing
onprem to azure, Interaction with people from software teams and it engineering teams
connected to the on-prem.
● Technologies: Azure, Azure DevOps, Terraform, Azure Workbook, Azure Monitor, Natively
SignalR, Azure IoT Hub, Service Bus, SQL Database, Azure Functions
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work-Life Balance: Clever Grapes prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Remote Work. We are open to remote work full or part-time
- B2B contract and competitive rate
- Benefits: Insurance,Medical care and Multisport