If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems, build innovative solutions, and work with top-notch software developers, we might have the role for you. You must be able to look at the big picture from both a business and technology perspective, possess strong analytical, design, and problem solving skills, and enjoy working with data, algorithms, and gamers. You are not afraid of ambiguity, dealing with nebulous requirements, and get excited about difficult challenges.
You must also:
• Love Writing code and create unique innovative solutions
• Understand and be an expert in the data, not just the software
• Drive effective teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
• Key technical contributor on the product engineering team in making innovative products
• Contribute to best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, and move from hybrid to pure SaaS platform
• Innovate by leveraging technology to find elegant solutions to complex problems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years in software product development/engineering
• Have mentored junior developers
• Strong full stack developer and good/strong knowledge of frameworks
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server
• Object Oriented Programming Experience (.Net or Java)
• Web Services development using ASP.NET, Web API, and WCF.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Work-Life Balance: Clever Grapes prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Remote Work. We are open to remote work full or part-time
B2B contract and competitive rate
Benefits: Insurance and Multisport