If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems, build innovative solutions, and work with top-notch software developers, we might have the role for you!
Our Client is operated in North America and has been the leading provider of strategic data and analytical solutions for the agriculture, crop protection, and animal health industry. Company is a growing team, focused on adding creative, knowledgeable individuals who are ready to jump right in and make an immediate impact.
- Excellent knowledge of MSSQL Server, SSIS, T-SQL, Database Design, Database Tuning, ETL processes (SSIS), report design, Tableau is nice to have.
- Ability to navigate through .net web application code and understand what is occurring and what is being called in the database.
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Plan and execute data conversion activities such as data mapping/conversion programming to support data migrations between solutions
- Good documenter and participate in code reviews.
- Familiar with Agile Development and able to work in Azure DevOps culture.
- Understanding of EDI processes (Business to Business) and knowledge of reporting tools like Microstrategy would be a real nice to have
- Ability to work proactively, independently
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Work-Life Balance: Clever Grapes prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Remote Work. We are open to remote work full or part-time
- B2B contract and competitive rate
- Benefits: Insurance, Medical care, and Multisport